Grout gets attracted to the dust particles and mildew very easily, hence it is necessary for you to clean the gouts now and then. Here are a few simple but effective steps you should have to know about the grout and tile cleaning.
Removing The Haze Of The Grouts
- Firstly, take a sponge and dip it in a bucket of water. Try to scrub the tiles with the help of the sponge in a circular motion. Take a small portion and clean the same area until the stain goes completely.
- You can also make use of an effective and strong grout haze remover. This haze remover will help you to clean the grouts completely in a very effective manner.
- You can also make use of vinegar and normal water solution to clean the grouts. Try clean tile and grouts with the vacuum cleaner when you are using this solution.
- Don’t start washing as soon as you apply the solution, let the solution dry on the grout for some time and then you start cleaning it by scrubbing.
- Using vinegar on marble or granite is not advisable. Vinegar can be used only on the tiles and grout cleaning.
- Make use of sugar solution to remove the dirt from the grout. Mix one part of the sugar with ten parts of warm water. Dip the sponge in the solution and then start cleaning the grout.
- If the stain is very deep, you can mix more amount of sugar in the solution.
- Make use of a dry sponge or a cheesecloth to remove the stain completely. You can scrub the stain strongly until it goes completely.
- You can also make use of detergents and cleaning solutions available in the market. Avoid using the solutions towards which you are allergic.
- Make a thick paste of baking soda and bleaching powder. Apply the paste on the grout and then start rubbing the paste effectively on the grouts. Keep on cleaning the stains till it goes completely.
- Wear gloves while using bleaching powder.
- Try to wear old clothes and protect your eyes while using bleaching powder.
- You can also make use of bleaching powder and vinegar to clean the grouts effectively. Apply this mixture on the grouts and then rub the area with a toothbrush or any small brush.
- You can also make use of cleaning tartar to clean the grouts and to make them look clean and attractive.
- Use a steam cleaning machine to clean the grout. Know the pressure to set and then start cleaning.
- Mix two parts of oxygen bleach and one gallon of hot water. Scrub this solution on the grout and scrub the area until the stain goes away.
- You can also make use of muriatic acid to get rid of the stains on the grouts.
Hire The Experienced Tile And Grout Cleaners
If you didn’t get the good result by cleaning the tile and grout on your own then do not think twice and hire the experienced tile and grout cleaners from Clean sleep. We provide professional tile and grout cleaning services in Canberra and charge a very nominal price for it. So book our service today!