If water damage is caused by a leaking pipe then it is not a big concern because the water is clean and free from any contaminants. if the water flooded by sewage water or other contaminant water then its necessary to replace the carpet.
Tips For Carpet Restoration
- When you see the carpet flooded with water, dry it as soon as possible.
- Open the windows and let the air accumulate throughout the room so that the carpet will keep drying.
- Turn on your fan on a high-speed so it’ll boost the process of drying.
- Leave it for a while so that it ‘ll get completely dried.
- You can buy commercial shampoo from your nearby local store.
- The Carpet Shampooing method will not only sanitize but will also remove all the dirt, dust & debris.
- Use a little amount of water and a sponge and soak it in the mixture of water and shampoo.
- Apply it all over the carpet surface and leave it for a while to settle down.
- Using fresh water, gently scrub it.
- If you have a steam cleaner then you can also try steam clean the carpet completely. In the end, it won’t leave any soap residue also.
- Let the carpet dry for a while and let it take enough fresh air.
Chemicals To Reverse The Water Damage
- As carpet soak up the water fastly the water particles sit deep into the fabric of the carpet, this results in the growth of mold, mildew, spores, fungi, etc.
- Buy commercial products from any nearby local store, which helps in removing these types of fungus and mold.
- Before using these commercial products read all the instructions carefully and wear all the precautionary equipment for your safety.
When it comes to environmental care, Clean Sleep in Canberra has made great strides in recent years. Our professional carpet cleaning ensures that all our products are as environmentally friendly as possible and eco-friendly solutions are very safe for both the environment and of course the people in contact with them. Our highly qualified technicians provide you with the top best services in Canberra, all in good deals and reasonable prices. Feel free to call us for more information.